Collection of personal data
Collection of personal data may take place in the following manners:
- data submitted to us by you, e.g. contact data and other data that you may submit to us through websites;
- data that we receive when you use our website, for example through ordering demo access or cookies that are sent to your device;
- data from public sources.
Kuldsed Käed collects and processes only the personal data that are necessary for providing services to customers at stores and e-shop and for operating our loyal customer program.
Kuldsed Käed processes the following personal data:
- Personal identification code
- Telephone number
- e-mail address
- Information on purchases made by the customer and contracts concluded with the customer
Depending on the needs and circumstances, Kuldsed Käed has the right to process only a part of the aforementioned personal data.
Using the collected personal data
The collected personal data are used for offering our services and products to you, and for performing other obligations that we may have in relation to you. Additionally, the collected personal data may be used for developing customer relations between us and you, and to the extent allowed with legal acts, for informational services, advertising and marketing as well as statistical purposes.
Disclosing collected personal data
The collected personal data may be issued from the database to the extent allowed and required by applicable laws, for example, without limitations for public authorities.